Associate needs to be Customer service minded, friendly and easily adaptable to occasional customer related issues. Must know how to use computers and can adapt to the software used. Looking for someone that has some strengths in parts inventories.
- Develop a good relationship with all walk-in customers
- Assist customers who purchase and/or pick up merchandise at our location with questions relating to orders
- Provide customers with reliable information regarding products & pricing
- Collect customer payments
- Maintain current price & product signage
- Maintain cleanliness of counter & storefront area, ensuring merchandise displays remain stocked & neat
- Check all customer orders for accuracy
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
We are in need of an experienced Installer. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing accessories such as bumpers, winches, tires and rims, lights, and many other accessories. We're looking for a well-trained and highly organized professional who takes pride in his or her work and can perform various customer service duties as required throughout the day.
Qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have installation experience
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent communication skills
- Your own tools required to conduct all installations
- This is a Full Time only position.